Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its 2:05 am.
My eyes are itchy, nose runny,
and I'm doing art.
I'm currently drawing up the pattern for my quilt/painting/whatever you want to call it. 
It is going half-good, half-bad, cause if I'm not careful enough, it'll just be... something bad.
As I'm doing this, I'm thinking how I'm going to cut so many pieces and sew them in such a short period of time. Forget choice of fabrics.
I'm not much of  a cut-template,draw-on-fabric-then-sew kind of person. I hate templates. Come to think of it, I shouldn't have started on a template. 

I made apple jam today! 
It is chunky and sweet, and I l-o-v-e it!

I can't believe how Nadal lost evrything just like that.
It's sad, unbelievable, Far-fetched (ok, not really), YET HE LOST. and, where's the justice, it wasn't even to Federer.  

Goodnight fellows!

Note to self: I must stop falling asleep on beds.

No comments: