Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Frog.frog.frog

Okay.
I'm an unfit sports person. I'm not even worthy of being called one. BECAUSE. I totally failed my sit ups. I could only do 19. And, seriously. That's like an E. which me.ans that i'll get a bronze. OMG. I don't want to get a bronze! I'm not that lousy!

After that, our class was playing captains ball with Beverly's class!
Which reminds me, Adam is going to win American Idol tomorrow.

I'm so broke that I had to ask my papa for another $50. 
Why am I so broke.

If you scan through my old posts, Mimi and Mickey are well behaved now. I don't ever hear them anymore. Which makes me kind of miss that period of time, when I could blog and complain about them. 

Wanda is a fairy. (what!)

FB says I'm a frog who reads.
This is kind of somewhat relevant cause, i used to like tree frogs a lot, after I got this nightmare of them chasing after me. But they're really cute. ><

Oh, I feel really bad to Art Republic because I joined somewhere around mid-march, and I have not been to a SINGLE session. (this includes tmr) 
I'M A MEANIE.



I am in a state where I am torn into pieces, and I really won't use the word like right now. (okay, if you get what I mean.)



No comments: