Wednesday, October 1, 2008

crazy,excited,stressed, etc.

This is my last dinner with braces on (I'm so dramatic about the whole thing)
So i decided to snap pictures using my handphone.
The food was good :)
I went to macdonalds tostudy with Elaine, Kayla and Olivia.
It is considered productive, but i was VERY tired.
When i went home. I didnt study at all. \:( -again, i have a new smiley, so dont copy.






"Mummy cheezee!" (show off her new watch.)

I said, "cool mirror! I want to take a picture!"
Nicholas said nothing, but stared at me like this : -.-
(i secretly take a picture)
Vivien says,"Nicholas!come! take picture with me!"
Nicholas replied,"Noo, don't wanttt!"
Mummy exclaimed,"Haha, look at him grinning!"
Rachel (i dont know what), "MY TURN!"
Vivien said," Too bad, my handphone, i wont help you!"
Rachel cried out, "Hey! I helped you to take your picture!"
Nicholas said,"i dont wanntt!"
Vivien snapped a shot.

--END--
PS:Don't you think my brother looks like a korean?

PPS:i give up!

No comments: