Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am studying.

This blog post contradicts its title.
On friday, there was speech day. See, I'm on stage, bowing.
I thought that the school only gave out certificates, but I went home and found $50 worth of kinokuniya vouchers in the envelope! (:
I spent it today. (part of it went to Olivia lim.)

I went to Olivia's church yesterday.
Thank you papa! (I know you'll see this.)
I had fun, I think.
As in i am sure of it, but i'm not sure if its called fun?
I hope i can be there again. If possible.

Lets all enjoy stress until we miss it one day.
This is one of the pictures we took in KL in June.
my brother refuses to smile. so.
(and once more, i have to mention how tanned i am.grrr.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhahahah, your brother did not smile!
you look very nice in the picture :)